4 DAYS / 3 NIGHT IDR 6,400,000,-NET
Rate Inclusion :
- 3 Nights at Suite
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Cold towel upon check-in
- Daily afternoon tea for 2 persons
- Hotel activities ie: Village walk, Towel folding lesson, bicycle, balinese custom, gym
- 1 Romantic Dinner for 2 persons
- One Hour Traditional Massage for 2 persons
- Return airport / hotel transfer (sanur, seminyak, kuta area)
Term & condition:
- Rates are quoted in Indonesia Rupiah (IDR) and include 21% tax and service charge
- A credit card number is required to guarantee the booking.
- All children are welcome.
Ages 0 to 3 y/o is free of charge ( accommodation + breakfast)
All children 4 y/o to 12 are charged IDR 300,000,- for breakfast for each child (Extra bed Inclusive)
All further older children 13 y/o or adults are charged per person IDR 500,000,- per night for extra beds including breakfast charge.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request only and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- Check-in from 14:00 & Check-out Until 12:00
- Payment due upon arrival based on exchange rates set by hotel.
- Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Should you wish to change an existing reservation, you are required to cancel the existing booking and proceed to create a new reservation. (based on our cancellation policy)
- High season surcharge IDR 1.000.000,-net/package on 01-31 August, and IDR 1.500.000,-net/package on 23 December - 5 January.
- Pets are not allowed.
The Lokha Ubud - Resort, Villas & Spa
Ubud, the town dubbed the island’s cultural mecca, will host a pelebon (royal cremation) on Tuesday as the Ubud royal...
We were born and raised in Bali, is currently active in art and growing up in Ubud. Art in our opinion is a breath that gives ...